Union Station, Portland Oregon
By jbottero @ 2006-01-31 12:12:51
Union Station was dedicated on February 14, 1896. It was built in the Italian Renaissance style, in a graceful curve that faced downtown. Central to the station design was the 150-foot clock tower, which was later modified to include the neon "Go By Train" signs that are a familiar Portland icon today.
9.0 (9 votes)