The Winton Place Methodist Episcopal Church is a historic church building in the Winton Place neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States that was constructed as the home of a congregation of the Methodist Episcopal Church in the late nineteenth century. The congregation grew out of a group that was founded in 1856; although the members erected their first building in 1860, they were not officially organized until 1872. Among the leading members of the congregation was Samuel Hannaford, a prominent Cincinnati architect. When the congregation chose to build a new church building in 1884, Hannaford was chosen as the architect for the project. At this time, Hannaford was near to the peak of his prestige: he had ended a partnership with another architect seven years before, and his reputation was growing with his designs of significant Cincinnati-area buildings such as the Cincinnati Music Hall.