The Essex County Courthouse is located in Newark, New Jersey. It was built in 1904 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 26, 1975.
Government - Local
The building, designed by Cass Gilbert, has a four-story rotunda topped with a Tiffany skylight. It features artwork from some of the most well known artists of the American Renaissance period.