Gilnockie station opened in 1864 and closed 1967. Gilnockie was one of the stations along the Langholm branch in England.
Buildings - Misc, Land - Rail
The station house is now a private house. The platform is extant, but grassed and with a hedge planted along the edge of the platform for privacy, because the track bed is being used as a farm track. The toilet block's base is still extant at the end of the platform and is now used as a seating area in the garden. The goods yard is now part of the garden, but the brick plinth that supported the crane has been preserved as a garden feature. The cattle dock is now in the garden beyond the passenger platform. A replica of the original station sign now hangs at the entrance to the house.