Former Girtford Halt

Former Girtford Halt


Sandy, United Kingdom (GB)
Girtford Halt opened in 1938 and closed in 1940. Girtford Halt was part of the Oxford - Cambridge line in England.

Today nothing of the station remains. A new roundabout is on the site of the halt. A small two lane road now follows the track bed. The original bridge that took London Rd across the railway line is still there today.
Girtford Halt opened in 1938 and closed in 1940. Girtford Halt was part of the Oxford - Cambridge line in England.

Today nothing of the station remains. A new roundabout is on the site of the halt. A small two lane road now follows the track bed. The original bridge that took London Rd across the railway line is still there today.
View in Google Earth Buildings - Misc, Land - Rail
Links: www.disused-stations.org.uk
By: Drudii

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement