Girtford Halt opened in 1938 and closed in 1940. Girtford Halt was part of the Oxford - Cambridge line in England.
Today nothing of the station remains. A new roundabout is on the site of the halt. A small two lane road now follows the track bed. The original bridge that took London Rd across the railway line is still there today.
By Drudii @ 2014-06-07 12:12:13