Medina Wharf was a halt on Isle of Wight. The halt was opened round a bout 1896 and closed 21st February 1966. The halt was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Nothing of the halt reamins today. The trackbed has been converted into a cycle path.