The charter members of this church migrated from Missouri to Florida in 1895. The first building was erected about 4 miles from the present site in 1897. The original name was Shiloh United Brethren Church. In 1906 the frame building was moved to the present site and in 1924 the first brick building was erected. The present worship center was erected in 2002.
Religious - Christianity