Opened 20.2.1849 - closed 6.1.1969
Abandoned, Vehicle - Trains, Trolleys and Streetcars
What's left today:
The down platform and goods shed have been demolished with the A6091 (Melrose by-pass) running trough the site. The north side of the goods yard is now a housing development (Newlyn Drive.) Replica signs and a period bench have been installed on the serviving up platform.