A small public garden now lies on the site of a former Nonconformist Chapel burial ground at St Thomas Square in London. The cemetery was established in 1672 and was turned into a public garden in 1888. The chapel has been demolished and many of the graves still stand at the site today. The table tombs stand in their original positions while the standing gravestones were moved and now sit along the boundary walls that surround the garden.
By Drudii @ 2017-03-27 16:00:16