Church of St. Paraskevi (Russian: Церковь Параскевы-Пятницы на Торгу, Tserkov Paraskevy Pyatnitsy na Torgu) in Veliky Novgorod is one of Russia's oldest churches, dating from 1207. The church is located at the city center, at the former Yaroslav's Court and the market square. It is currently a museum.
The Church of St. Paraskevi is on the World Heritage list as a part of object 604 Historic Monuments of Novgorod and Surroundings. The building was designated an architectural monument of federal significance (#5310046012).
By Mike1989 @ 2012-10-14 13:56:22