Engine House No. 6

No Thumbnail
Engine House No. 6 (Birds Eye)
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Birds Eye Birds Eye Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By boothy443 @ 2007-11-27 23:11:36
The station predates the Baltimore City Fire Department itself. Built between 1853 and 1854 it was the third building erected by the volunteer fire fighters group Independent Fire Company. The building is no longer an in service station and most recently housed the Baltimore City Fire Museum.
Views by date
361
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
Three story tall ad
Eastern Female High School
Wells & McComas Memorial
Wells & McComas Monument
Scores Baltimore
Shot Tower
Chesapeake Detention Facility
'Amanogawa' by Robert Du Bourg
Old Town Friends' Meeting House
Peale Museum
McKim's School
Shot Tower
Similar maps
Ladder truck
Car pulled over by two police cars
Speed Trap
Ladder Truck Number 10
Ladder Truck
Ladder truck
Ladder Truck
Ladder Truck
Police cars in the median
Camp Peary - CIA's "The Farm"
Del Valle Training Center - Los Angeles County Fire Department
Edward M. Davis Training Center - Los Angeles Police Department
Share: