Groveport Town Hall
By kkeps @ 2008-12-20 19:22:48
Groveport Town Hall was constructed in 1876 as a jointly owned project of the Village of Groveport, Madison Township, the Masonic Lodge and the Odd Fellows Lodge. The building has previously housed a hardware store, dry good store, the Village’s Senior Center, and Madison Township offices. The three-story historic building offers three rooms for use by the community on the second and third floors. The Groveport Heritage Museum, Art Gallery and Cultural Arts Center occupy the first floor of the building.