Old Byron Jail

Old Byron Jail (StreetView)
No Thumbnail
No Thumbnail
StreetView StreetView Bing Maps Bing Maps Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By kkeps @ 2008-12-26 10:36:28
This building was constructed in 1875 on a 40 square foot plot of land owned by Dr. CH Richardson and purchased by the commissioners of the city for the sum of $20.00.
Views by date
318
views
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Nearby maps
ATVs
Byron United Methodist Church
Giant Peach Watertower
Giant Peach Watertower
Giant Peach
Middle Georgia Raceway (abandoned)
Matador-Mace missile on static display
Motocross Track
Middle Georgia Regional Airport
Northrop Grumman E-8 Joint STARS
On Target Paintball
Motocross track
Similar maps
Abandoned Disney Water park - River Country
Remains of The Haunted Mansion
Abandoned / never finished Disney World resort
Charles Manson's Barker Ranch
Abondoned ships near Chernobyl
B-47 Stratojet on desert floor
Dismantled hydrogen-compressor house
Former 2002 Serpentine Gallery Pavilion after relocation
Overgrown Mansion on North Brother Island
Heritage USA
Never Used Ferris Wheel of Chernobyl's Ghost Town
Langley Speedway
Share: