Tacoma Federal Courthouse

No Thumbnail
Tacoma Federal Courthouse (Birds Eye)
No Thumbnail
Google Maps Google Maps Birds Eye Birds Eye Yahoo Maps Yahoo Maps
View in Google Earth
By neotrix @ 2009-06-20 01:00:20
Tacoma's current Federal Courthouse is located in the renovated Union Station Depot. Union station was built in 1911 and was the western terminus of the Northern Pacific Railroad.
Views by date
Rate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10Unrated



Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links)

Please enable images and enter code to post
Nearby maps
'Terminus' by Brian Goldbloom
Chihuly Bridge of Glass
'Venetian Wall' by Dale Chihuly
'Tidewater' by Mark Bennion
'Breathe' by Warren Langley
Harmon Brewery
Tacoma Museum of Glass
Pacific Grill
Wells Fargo Plaza
'Projecting Drop' by Jill Anholt
Brown & Haley
Similar maps
Ladder truck
Car pulled over by two police cars
Speed Trap
Ladder Truck Number 10
Ladder Truck
Ladder truck
Ladder Truck
Ladder Truck
Police cars in the median
Camp Peary - CIA's "The Farm"
Del Valle Training Center - Los Angeles County Fire Department
Edward M. Davis Training Center - Los Angeles Police Department