Chapel of St Wenceslas in Chlumčany-Vlčí was built in neo-Romanesque style in the years 1892 - 1903 at the expense of Čenek Sochor on the site of the existing wooden bell tower. The chapel was designed by architect Eduard Sochor. The altar painting was painted by another member of the family, the painter Václav Sochor. After completion, the Sochor family donated the chapel to the village. The construction was realized by 8 sons of Václav Sochor (1793-1865).
The chapel is administered by the Roman Catholic parish - the deanery of Louny. Ceremonies (baptisms, weddings, funerals) are performed here only on request.
By pak555 @ 2021-11-19 06:29:01