Under the central station in Leeds, England there is this small bricked up tunnel portal. The portal was once used for storing trams on the Leeds Tramway which operated from 1891 to 1959. Origninally the trams were powered by horses, but in 1901 the horses were replaced by electrical trams.
The tunnel had a single track and would have stored trams and other material for the tramway in Leeds.
By Drudii @ 2015-05-04 22:24:08