Bishop's Court, also known as Bishopscourt, was a small halt on Isle of Man. The opening date of the halt is unknown, but most assume it opened in 1879 when the railway opened. The halt closed in 1950.
Transportation - Rail, Land - Rail
What's left today:
The former trackbed is still clearly visible and walkable, but not remains of the station remain. A small bench with the word "Bishopscourt" was put in place in the assumed location of the former halt. The halt had no platform, building, waiting shelter or board name. Only a small wooden bench and a signal post.