Cement Mills was a halt on Isle of Wight. The halt is suspected to have opened by 1879, but the first reference is from 1905. The halt closed 21st February 1966. The halt was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
Land - Rail
What's left today:
The former trackbed has now become a cycle path. The timber framework of the platform has survived, but was only discovered when the overgrowth covering it was cut.