Construction of the Temple began in 1936 and was occupied on January 27, 1938. The Temple cost $15,000.00 to build and measures 42 feet by 80 feet. The building has two floors - the first constructed of native granite set in concrete and the upper floor is constructed of wood frame covered by siding. The building serves as the Temple for the Order of the Eastern Star Chapter #325 as well as the Masonic Lodge #338.
By kkeps @ 2008-11-04 06:36:57