This building is also known as Pythagoras Masonic Temple and occasionally known as Decatur Masonic Temple. Built in 1924, the building is a work of William J. Sayward, an architect who was a member of the Masonic lodge, and who partnered with William A. Edwards in the firm Edwards and Sayward. It was designed and built in the Beaux Arts architecture style. The building was listed on the NRHP in 1982.
By kkeps @ 2020-10-13 13:32:35