Located in the City of London is the former burial ground of the church of St. Ann. The church was built here during the reign of Queen Mary the 1st and was destroyed during the Great Fire of London of 1666. The church was never rebuilt and the cemetery was used until 1849. The cemetery is now a public garden and some of the gravestones are still visible and they stand along the walls of the modern buildings built around the site.
By Drudii @ 2017-03-29 14:19:46