Their burial ground is located between the village of St. Fillans and town of Lochearnhead. The clan owns a small piece of land that is hidden between a larger modern house and the dismantled railway. The cemetery is small and surrounded by a stone wall with the oldest grave dating back to 1773. There are currently 13 standing gravestones with numerous other gravestones lying down - both marked and unmarked.
However, there is one person buried in the cemetery that is not part of the clan. This person is called William Angus who lived in the house next to the cemetery where he maintained the wall and built the current gateway into the cemetery. Because of this, the clan gave him a burial plot in the cemetery where he is buried today.