Fairburn Tower is a five storey structure standing beside a small farm track. The tower was an old tower house constructed for Murdo Mackenzie, Master of the Bedchamber to James V in 1540. The shell of the house still stands to this day and the five floors have been removed leaving one tall ruin. The ruin is not far from Inverness.
By Drudii @ 2017-02-13 14:25:08