The Fulton County Courthouse, built between 1911 and 1914, is an historic courthouse building located at 136 Pryor Street SW in Atlanta, seat of Fulton County, Georgia. It was designed by noted Atlanta-based architect A. Ten Eyck Brown (1878–1940), along with the Atlanta firm of Morgan & Dillon. It is officially the Lewis R. Slaton Courthouse. On September 18, 1980, the original building was added to the National Register of Historic Places.