Baruel Mansion (Portuguese: Palacete Baruel) is a mansion built in the 19th century, located in Alto de Santana, northern area of São Paulo city.
The Baruel were a traditional and influential family of Santana. Near the farm, in the current Voluntários da Pátria street is located in the Chapel of Santa Cruz, built in 1895 by Pedro Doll and the Baruel family.
Built in the Norman style, the mansion is considered a historic site, it saves time and remnants of the neighbourhood. It has never been inhabited. Currently the building is a physiotherapy clinic.