Ferry Farm Plantation House
By boothy443 @ 2007-06-10 20:52:31
Built in 1830 to replace the 18th Century William Walke House that was destroyed by fire. The Ferry Farm location is one of great importance in the early history of the former Princess Anne County. It was the location of the 3rd Courthouse (1735 - 1751) and is purported to have hosted the Witch Trial of Grace Sherwood.