Lewis and Clark Landing
By AlbinoFlea @ 2005-11-30 18:00:38
The original site of the Lewis & Clark landing in 1804. The 23-acre landing features a boardwalk on the eight-foot-high river wall, and a restaurant for indoor/outdoor dining and live jazz nightly. A circular stairway leads down to the colorful river-level plaza filled with colorful umbrella tables and chairs. A walking trail winds along the river's edge and a bike trail runs west of Riverfront Drive. A new riverfront marina features about 30 slips available for the public to rent short term.
A picture gallery is also available at www.eomaha.com.
3.0 (7 votes)