The Burj Dubai is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The lead architect was Adrian Smith of the Chicago office of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill.
At a height of 2,722 ft, it has 162 floors, and has been the tallest building in the world since 2009.
By kjfitz @ 2007-01-17 19:17:33
- Supertall Skyscrapers by kkeps
- Tallest Building in Each Country, Part 2 by kkeps
- World's Tallest Buildings by kkeps
- The Amazing Race 15 by kkeps
- The Amazing Race China 1 by kkeps
- The Amazing Race France by kkeps
- Megatall Structures by kkeps
- Skidmore, Owings, & Merrill Architecture by kkeps
- The Amazing Race Norge 1 by kkeps
- Velyki perehony by kkeps
- World's Most Expensive Buildings by kkeps
- 2010 Emporis Skyscraper Awards by kkeps
- The Amazing Race 31 by kkeps
- World's Tallest Structures by kkeps