Scavenger Hunts are contests to see who can find the most maps in a list of categories.
To participate, you simply submit maps as normal, then select the scavenger hunt category you are submitting to. Once a moderator approves your map, you automatically get points for that category.
The user with the most points at the end of the hunt wins!
- All maps submitted for a scavenger must be new and unique (no duplicates of old maps!).
- To submit a map for the Scavenger Hunt, submit a map as normal. On the submissions page, you will have a chance to select a category to submit to.
- Once a map is approved by the moderators, you will recieve the points for that category.
- The Scavenger Hunt ends on the date listed. At that point, the user with the most point wins. Ties are allowed.
- Moderators reserve the right to add additional limits and restrictions to any item at any time to preserve the spirit of the hunt.
- Moderators reserve the right to award the stink eye to sea lawyers who get in arguments over other people's posts and whether they are legit. It's a game, folks! It is supposed to be fun.