Astravas Manor is a manor in Biržai suburb Astravas, Lithuania. It was commissioned by Jan Tyszkewicz and was built in 1849–1862 in neoclassical style by architect Tomasz Tyszecki. The damage it sustained during World War II was repaired between 1955-1962. The palace has a rich classical interior decorated with many sculptures. Decorative sculptures of lions that stood at the entrance to the manor were replaced with copies, with the original sculptures being moved to the Vytautas the Great War Museum in Kaunas. The manor complex has a large classical park with a lot of tiny artificial lakes located within it.