It appears as if someone can't decide on one true name for this airport.
"Majors Airport, named for Truett Majors, the first Hunt County native to perish in World War II, began operations on June 26, 1942, as a training center for the United States Army Air Forces. Greenville was chosen as a site for the USAAF flight-training center due to the efforts of the influential politician Sam Rayburn. The airport was at one point the home to approximately 5,000 pilots, support personnel, and civilian employees. In addition to training United States Army pilots, the airfield was the training site for Escuadrón 201 of the Mexican Air Force. The training center was closed after the defeat of Germany in July 1945; the city of Greenville then took ownership of the property, then leased the site to TEMCO (later L-3 Communications)." --Wikipedia