Bank of America Tower at One Bryant Park is a 1,200 ft (366 m) skyscraper in the Midtown district of Manhattan in New York City, in the United States. It is located on Sixth Avenue, between 42nd and 43rd Streets, opposite Bryant Park.
The US$1 billion project was designed by COOKFOX Architects, to be one of the most efficient and ecologically friendly buildings in the world. It is the third tallest building in New York City, after One World Trade Center and the Empire State Building, and the fifth tallest building in the United States. Construction was completed in 2009.
By kkeps @ 2013-01-24 11:55:46
- Supertall Skyscrapers by kkeps
- World's Tallest Buildings by kkeps
- Tallest Buildings in America by kkeps
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Filming Locations, Part 2 by kkeps
- World's Tallest Office Buildings by kkeps
- Adamson Associates Architecture by kkeps
- World's Most Expensive Buildings by kkeps
- 2009 Emporis Skyscraper Awards by kkeps