Best Western Boone (site of carbon monoxide deaths in hotel room)

No Thumbnail
Best Western Boone (site of carbon monoxide deaths in hotel room) (Bing Maps)
Carbon monoxide was found in room 225 of the Best Western in Boone where a 11-year-old boy died in June 2013. In April, an elderly couple was found dead in the same room. A pool heater installed in the room below was found to be the source of the deadly leak.
653 views
Views by date
UnratedRate as 1Rate as 2Rate as 3Rate as 4Rate as 5Rate as 6Rate as 7Rate as 8Rate as 9Rate as 10

Categories

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links).

Note: VirtualGlobetrotting is an entertainment website is and is not associated with this post, location or person.

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Around the World Mailing List

Share:

Comments

Policies

Please log in if you don't want to post anonymously (anonymous users cannot post links).

Note: VirtualGlobetrotting is an entertainment website is and is not associated with this post, location or person.

Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload