St. Louis Plantation home was built in 1857 by U.S. Rep. Edward J. Gay and today is the private residence of the Gay family. It was named for the City of St. Louis. It has six columns and a gallery across the front, along with a rooftop belvedere. The home also has a cellar, which is quite rare among plantations; and is another Iberville property listed on the National Register of Historic Places.