Between the villages of St. Fillans and Comire is the Dunira estate. The original estate building was destroyed by a fire in 1948 and has ever since been left as a ruin. The estate is now owned by a Danish man.
However, to the west of the original estate house, lies an old forgotten graveyard with members of the family that once owned the estate. The graveyard is very small with only 12 graves, and the last burial taken place in the 1980s.
By Drudii @ 2016-07-21 06:59:19