Orglandes War Cemetery is a German World war II cemetery in Normandy, France. It is located on the northern edge of the village of Orglandes, about 25 km west of Bayeux. The burials come from summer 1944, immediately following D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
The entrance is marked by a small house surmounted by a bell-tower. The cemetery consists of 28 rows of graves, each grave marked by a stone cross. Each cross details the name, date of birth and date of death of each of the six or more dead soldiers buried to each cross.
By Dania @ 2010-07-19 15:27:29