Uppark is a 17th-century house in South Harting, Petersfield, West Sussex, England and a National Trust property.
The house, set high on the South Downs, was built for the first Lord Tankerville c.1690 and subsequently sold to Sir Matthew and Lady Sarah Fetherstonhaugh in 1747. Matthew and Sarah redecorated the house extensively between 1750 - 1760 and introduced most of the existing collection of household items displayed today, much of it collected on their Grand Tour in 1749 - 1751. Their only son, Sir Harry Fetherstonhaugh, added to the collection and commissioned Humphry Repton to add a new pillared portico, dairy and landscaped garden. In the 19th century stables and kitchens were added as separate buildings connected to the main building by tunnels.