Features a seven story, 31 meter(102ft) high atrium of retail 15000ft² space which connects to the adjacent 450-room Ritz Carlton Hotel.
- BOMA Building of the Year Award in 1991 and 1998.
- The twin towers are cladded in flame-finished Rosa Dante granite with gray tinted glass.
- A striking feature is the tower's two rooftop crowns, seven full stories of interwoven arches and domes that culminate in a ring of columns that are illuminated at night.
- The Hotel Majestic once occupied a portion of this site fronting Peachtree Street NE.
- Originally proposed in July 1987 at 48 floors.
- There is a 15-level garage with 1,386 spaces, a ratio of 1 per 1,000ft².
By kkeps @ 2008-10-01 16:22:24