The Batavia Club building, built originally as the Bank of Genesee, is located on the corner of East Main (New York state routes 5 and 33) and Bank streets in Batavia, New York, United States. It is a brick Federal style building from the 1830s, one of the few remaining examples in New York of a commercial building in that style from that period.
Of the two extant works in New York of Rochester architect-builder Hezekiah Eldredge, it is the less restrained, serving as both a bank and a residence for the cashier. The Batavia Club purchased the building in 1886 and used it for many years. In 1973, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. After the club moved out in 2000, it became the Seymour Place facility of GO ART!, the Genesee-Orleans Regional Arts Council.