Worlington Golf Links was a halt in England. The halt opened 20th November 1922 and closed 18th June 1962. The halt was opened by the Great Eastern Railway and closed by British Railways (Eastern Railway).
What's left today:
The footpath down to the halt and some timber from the road side gate survive. The trackbed is badly overgrown and nothing remains of the timber platform. Brickwork from the partially demolished and buried road bridge is also visible.
By Drudii @ 2015-11-09 11:36:32