This 1/4 mile dirt oval track was built in 1986 on the site of a 1/2 mile track built in 1903. Over the years, the 1/2 mile track was used for harness racing as well as auto racing. A tornado destroyed the track in 1916, but it was rebuilt in 1926. The last harness race was held in 1970, and soon afterwards, racing here came to an end until the current track was built. Today, UMP stock cars and modifieds race here on Saturday nights.