The Candler Building is a 17-story highrise at 127 Peachtree Street, NE, in Atlanta, Georgia. When completed in 1906 by Coca-Cola magnate Asa Griggs Candler, it was the tallest building in the city. This location where Houston (now John Wesley Dobbs Ave) joins Peachtree Street was the location of one of the earliest churches in the city which was built on land donated by Judge Reuben Cone in the 1840s. It forms the northern border of Woodruff Park.
By kkeps @ 2013-11-20 17:30:21