DATE OPENED: 1 May 1876
LOCATION: Between Linton Road and Beck Lane. Dewar close occupies the site of the goods yard.
COMPANY ON OPENING: North Eastern Railway
DATE CLOSED TO PASSENGERS: 6 January 1964
DATE CLOSED COMPLETELY: 6 January 1964
COMPANY ON CLOSING: British Railways (North Eastern Region)
PRESENT STATE: Demolished - no evidence of the station apart from two railway cottages.
By Drudii @ 2013-07-20 08:54:34