Cowes was a station on Isle of Wight. The station was opened 1st June 1862, closed its passenger services 21st February 1966 and closed completely 14th May 1966. The station was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
What's left today:
Nothing remains of the station today. The site was for many years a car park, but a supermarket now stands on the site.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-19 11:05:55